Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Recap

This week was great.  My older son spent almost 4 days with friends.  I got to clean and create and hang out and relax and it was lovely.  Just lovely.  I went to pick him up on Wednesday and Thursday we went to Annecy which was absolutely lovely as well.  Then I don't know what happened.  I went there with one kid and came home with FOUR.  There is a reason my husband and I stopped at 2 kids.  And this weekend was living proof.  The house is a mess, there is food all over the floor, and clothes everywhere.  The first day I didn't open my computer until the kids were asleep.  Second, later at night.  Today, I had it on first thing in the morning.  I just checked out.  I'm such a wuss.

Ok, so all that to say, I need to get my bootie in gear for this next week!  I have some projects in mind I would like to make.  Here are a few:

So cute! And inexpensive!

From a cereal box. Seriously? Yes please!

Paper Flower Wreath
I think I am exhausting all the things I can make from old books.  But I couldn't even tell that the flower wreath was paper until I looked up close.  All of these items were found at http://www.bystephanielynn.com/, one of my new favorite sites. 

I need to make my place look a little homeier (sp?).  Since I am having family coming Friday, I want it to be a bit more welcoming.  I am loving all the inspiration out there to help me with it!

I also want to get a few makeup tutorials up.  If you have any suggestions or would like to see a certain type, please let me know!  I would love to accomodate!

I want to get up a few outfit posts and maybe start my 30x30.  Maybe.  I don't know.  I'm nervous!

How was your week?  What are some things you are looking forward to next week?  Can't wait to read about it all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...