Friday, June 3, 2011

New Hairstyle!

 I need a haircut.  This is my evidence:
It is long, which I like, but so unhealthy.  When I brush it, pieces break off.  I know that is awful.  And we got an ombre look going on, but not on purpose.  Just because I haven't colored it in a year.  But since husband gets home Monday (whooo hoooo!) I wanted to get it cut before he comes.  You know, to look all spiffy and everything.  So I was looking around the WWW and found some pictures I like. 

 I love layers.  I love Kristen's hair here.  Lots of layers and curls.  I also like the idea of bangs.  I can't decided which type of bangs, but bangs nonetheless.  These are the swept to the side bangs.  Cute, but practically, I hate when hair gets in my eyes.  Oh the dilemmas!
 I like this style too.  Like messy-sexy chic.  I don't know how this girl is, I don't think she is famous, but cute hair.  And the bangs here look a little longer, so maybe that is more doable for me. 
 I like this girl.  Probably one of my favorites.  Besides the major flip out, I love the layers.  Lots and lots of layers!  And I love the color too.  Lavar loves red in my hair.
I was also thinking about cutting the blunt bangs.  It is popular right now but not sure how it would look on me...

But if you go here you can try on all kinds of hair and makeup to see if they would look good.  They of course don't look good, but still fun to try!  Here is me with someone's hair.  Hilarious!

Riveting stuff, I know.  But what do you think?  How do you think I should cut my hair?  It needs to be done within the next two days, yikes! 

Have a good weekend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you will look awesome either way (of course), but i really like the sideswept bang...not the blunt bang!!!

Gertrude said...

I really like the last style with the bangs :)

Meredith said...

ooh, fun! i wanna try on Paula Abdul's/Steven Tyler's hair ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Macey said...

The one that is your favorite is my favorite too. That being said, I bet you would look absolutely adorable with blunt bangs!

Claire said...

So exciting! I just colored mine too and it very similar-I love auburn! Personally, I think side swept bangs are awesome because if you want them out of your face they are easier to clip aside-and still look cute. Best of luck, and remember-it's just hair, have fun with it! It WILL grow back.

Unknown said...

I am having the same dilemma. Super long hair, but it is all dead and fried at the ends. I have an apt on Monday, and am trying to decide what to do with it. I like the ideas you posted. My advice when getting lots of layers is not to get ones that are super short, it never really works out for the best. Bangs are great too, but I think they are pretty high maintenance if they are blunt. I like the third girls bangs with Kristen's cut.

Nay said...

My first choice would be the blunt bangs cut for you...very cute but can be sexy too.
The side swept ones are *nice* but you have to train them to look that way...
Yay for cutting your hair...it's one of my favorite things to do to make me feel good - Can't wait to see the cut!

Anonymous said...

Flip out layers hands down!

Nicole said...

I think a little trim would be good! I am not a fan of straight bangs. I prefer a side swept bang. I think it would look great on you! Some foiling with red would be really pretty too! Definitely think you should keep your length though. Your hair is beautiful!

Shannon Olson said...

I think you should go for the full bangs, the ones that are not to the side and if you decide you don't like them they grow really fast! and they will be able to be side bangs with in a few weeks!

Loving the layer idea!

♥ Miss Tea said...

i think you look good anyways in whatever you will choose! i love your hair eventhough you said it's unhealthy hehehe but of course we all want to look good when hubby is involved hehehe have a great weekend Natalia! xx Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...