Friday, March 4, 2011

I give myself permission!

I saw this on Eisy Morgan, one of my favorite places to stop by, and I thought that it fit me perfectly.  I became a mom, got married, and moved to France for the first time (not speaking French at this time) all in one year.  It was a hard time, and then after that first year our family went through some financially hard times.  We are coming out of those times, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and I am realizing how having my two kids and being a mom, I have almost completely lost time and energy for myself.  This blog is rediscovering a lot of things in my life.  I love crafts.  I love makeup.  I used to love fashion.  I love having a creative outlet. 

So now, I am reinventing myself.  Living all aspects of my life that I enjoy.  Which, awesomely enough, makes me love my time/job as a wife and mom sooo much more.  Because I have balance.  I am excited to continue the journey and be inspired by all you lovely bloggers out there!  What an awesome world!
 I give myself permission to live.

"As a person, you're the whole pie - being a mom is just a slice.  Paying attention to your style shouldn't stop when you become a mom."
~ Nina Restieri (creator of MomAgenda)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, I think we lose ourselves a bit when we become moms...it's good to remind ourselves who we are and we want to be!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

What a fun blog! Thanks so much for visiting mine then I could come over and see your space, too! How fascinating to live in France!

Dacia said...

So true! Life's biggest challange is always trying to stay balanced. Have fun reinventing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...