Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bloggy Inspiration ~ Eisy Morgan

I am reletively new at this bloggy thing and can I tell you?  I love it!  I have met so many awesome people through their super cool blogs and found so much inspiration through it all.  It has helped me in so many ways, I cannot even say.  My title, Ma Nouvelle Mode, means my new fashion in French. {I live in France}  It originally started as mostly fashion, but after seeing all the inspiration out there, it has evolved into something more.  It has evolved into my new style of home, fashion, DIY, decorating, beauty, you name it!  I thought it would only be appropriate to showcase some of my favorites.

The first bloggy inspiration shout out is to Eisy Morgan.  I am sure most of you know who she is, and if you don't you need to!!  She is a great mix of everything and offers so much inspiration, I am never bored on her site.  So check out what she had to say. And then check out her site.


1.) When and why did you start blogging? I started writing in mid December of '10 but didn't look for any readers or tell anyone about it till almost the new year. I was nervous because I had no idea what I was doing or where I really wanted to go with it. I started blogging as a creative outlet. I was bored being a SAHM creatively so I wanted somewhere for that and also with an aspiration to somehow make more money for our family income from home. I am still not sure what that will look like exactly but as I learn I follow those "leads"..if that makes sense:)


2.) What inspires you the most?  Where do you get your inspiration? Oh lots of things inspire me!! Things that I find most inspiring are things that are not always main stream, I like finding hidden nuggets that I think are beautiful and incorporating them into my life somehow. I get inspired from life and what I love to do, art, and beauty, my friends, necessity, other bloggers, music, and the most important, the Lord!

3.) What are your bloggy/etsy goals for 2011. (either/or) My goals are rather lofty, even if I haven't spoken them or written them "out loud" yet. I would love to have over 2000 followers by the end of the year. For some reason I have decided my number of GFC followers sets my standard of success, not sure why. Not only that but have an interactive blogging community. Anyone can do blog hops and get mindless followers who follow because you followed them, not because they are actually interested in your blog. Whenever I am tempted to join one of those with blogs that are not at all like mine just to up my numbers I remember I would rather have 5 people who read and comment on my blog then 10,000 who follow but never interact! I would also like to be making a little bit of money monthly through blogging. I don't have any set numbers for that yet.

4.) For fun, typical Sunday afternoon, what does it look like for you? Many times just home with my boys, but sometimes we have a Entermission meeting which is the group of people we are planting a church with! Always fun to see and meet with them and get excited about what we are all in Colorado for!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...