Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Hairstyle

I am in desprate need of a new haircut.  A new style.  I have been growing my hair out now for almost 2 years.  It grows pretty fast so it is pretty long.  I am finally to the point where I don't have bangs that can't fit into a ponytail, which is nice because I can just throw my hair up, no bobypins, and go.  But lately I've been thinking {Oh lawdy!} that it is time for something new.  I usually do this and then BAM! my hair's chopped of or I'm blonde.  In high school I had been a blonde for years, not naturally of course, and then one day I decided I didn't want to be blonde anymore, made an appointment and BAM! brunette.  This was partly due to the fact that I broke up with my boyfriend who's sister was a hairdresser... :(  no more free hair!  I couldn't afford to keep up the blonde!  Anywho, I am thinking again that I need a change.  I have long brown hair which is relatively thick, in definite need of a trim, not curly or straight, just frizzy.  I was thinking maybe bangs... But then I just got down growing out my bangs!  So I am totally undecided.  Here are some pictures of what I am thinking about...

I like Reese's bangs, kinda side swept, looks like you could do more than just in front.


I like the layers on her. I love layers.  I would definitely need more layers.
But then I am thinking, if I don't have bangs, I could maybe do long waves like this...
So, what do ya think?  Should I do it? Yikes, I'm nervous and I don't even have an appointment!!  DORK.

1 comment:

Pearl Girls said...

This post made me chuckle. This was me about a week ago. I pretty much got done growing out my bangs so they finally didn't look super weird with my hair down and then BAM one day I just wanted my bangs back. So I did it, and I am really happy I did. I can't wait to see what you decide to do!

-Elizabeth
Girls Who Wear Pearls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...