Friday, February 18, 2011

Changing my thought process

My husband asked me the other day why I didn't own boots like this:

And my first thought, as it mostly always is, was "because I have two kids and I am a mom, that's why!"  But I don't want to think like that anymore!!  I want to wear cute casual clothes and be cute no matter what I am doing.  I think the reason it is intimidating is because I don't know how to do it.  That is why I am hoping to develop my own sense of style. 

I have never been a girlie-girl.  I grew up with brothers and a bunch of guy cousins.  It was never ingrained in me.  But who said people can't change! 

1 comment:

Maddie Kertay- The Domestic Anarchist said...

I would LOVE those boots.. very hot indeed and a sweet gentle hint from your husband.. find them, buy them, rock them:)

Maddie, mom of 6

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...