Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Deals! **Handmade Shops!**

If you are awake enough and out of your turkey coma to be awake or aware today, you might be interested in some shopping!  After all, today is the most popular day!

Personally, I don't have an Etsy shop. But I admire every woman who has put herself out there and decided to go for it and start a shop! Here are some lovely shops that are hosting a special today for Black Friday! Have a look around and get some Christmas shopping done!!

Avery's Loft - 25% off entire store - use code: FRIDAY25
Sunshine Stitch  40% off ready to ship items use code: blackfriday, 20% custom orders use code: crazysales
ShenanAagains 25% off through Monday use code: THANKS
Peas & Carrots
Moriah Makes - 30% off BLACKFRIDAY
Fabulously Flawed - 30% ITSFRIDAY
Two Bees Creations 15% off entire sale use code: FIRSTSALE

I will be posting more for Cyber Monday sales later this weekend.  Lots of deals!

I don't know about your guys, but I am doing some shopping today! And all from the comfort of my own home. ahhh I love the internet and the handmade community!

Fun Shopping!

Oh and the winner of the Avery's Loft giveaway is.........

Kristie from Bonhomie Jewelry!!

I have e-mailed you both! :)

Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

2 comments:

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Hey lady! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!! I'm having a special in my shop friday-monday where every $20 purchase enters you into a drawing to win a $50 gift card! Details in my shop and on my blog!

Macey said...

I need to do some Etsy shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...