Thursday, October 6, 2011

Liked it, Pinned it, Did it

Do you sit at your computer sifting through picture after picture, pinning away with grand dreams of creating each and every project you just pinned?  

Do you need an outlet, a reason to make these projects?  An inspiration to create??  Well it's time to get up, turn off your computer, and get to work!  After you pinned that last pin of course!

Ma Nouvelle Mode



Pinterest has a wealth of information posted by very creative people.  Some people are super creative and can think of these things on their own.  And some other people, like me, need inspiration.  We need someone to do it first so we can try our own interpretation of it.  So unlike other link up parties where you link what you like on Pinterest, we are going to link what you have done because of Pinterest!

Here is my example:
Pinterest inspiration ~

My take on it ~ 



What do ya think??

So, here's the rules:

1.) Make sure you know where the picture for inspiration is coming from. It is someone's work and you should ask permission to use it in the blog post and give credit where it is due!
2.) Link the post URL, not your blog's.
3.) Add the linky button somewhere in the blog post and in your linky bar.  Parties are more fun with more people!
4.) No link and leaves!  Check out at least two other posts that catch your eye and share some comment love!
5.) I would love if you were following me!  (totally don't have to, but I love new friends!)

So link it up! You can link anything from recipes, hair, style, crafts, DIY projects whatever!  Show your Pinterest inspiration and your interpretation of the project.  You never know, yours could get pinned too!  Link as many as you want. I can't wait to see what you have all created!





14 comments:

Lesley said...

Your hair is freaking gorgeous. I'm going to find a pin that calls my name and make it today and I'll be back to link up!

Just Jaime said...

I like yours better than the original!

Stephanie said...

Love the hair, and the party! I actually just created a board the other day of completed projects so I can move pins over when I actually do one!

Dazed. And then some... said...

Love it. I've already used so many ideas from others for my decor. This is a great way to give them some credit.

gina said...

Every other week myself or a blogging friend of mine post a Pinterest inspired tutorial. We call it lovely DIY designs and it takes place every other Wednesday. Pinterest is full of inspiration!

Tracy said...

I am a dunce with hair, but I totally think I can do this! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

As sooooon as I create a post, I'm linking up! I love your hair girlie! I'm pinning that one for sure! ;0)

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! and your hair looks better than the pic. good job!

Jessica Johnson said...

great minds think alike! across the globe! love how small the internet make the world. LOVE your blog, too!!! so glad i found it!

Rach said...

Gorgeous hair! I just love Pinterest! I spend way too much time on that website, haha!

Macey said...

I'm totally gonna do this. Did you put all the info below the pinned pic or does that just show up when you use a pinterest photo in a post? Does that make sense?

Mary Massie said...

Wonderful! Now I know how I'm going to do my hair for a wedding I am going to in two weeks. Thanks!

Ana said...

I love your hairdo!

I think I'm always too hard on myself. I always try to re-create things and they never turn out "as pretty"

Unknown said...

I have this hair style pinned too .. maybe I will actually try it tomorrow !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...