Thursday, October 13, 2011

Liked it, Pinned it, Did it #2

Last week a fabulous 12 links were posted in my little Pinterest party.  I was kinda thinkin' that this party would either be a hit, because everyone loves Pinterest and would love to show off all their Pinterest projects.  Or it would be a complete dud because people pin like crazy and never leave the couch.  I am gonna still hope for the former and keep this party going!

So week two of Liked it, Pinned it, Did it!  Anyone complete a Pinterest Project recently?  It could be a recipe, outfit, hairstyle, DIY, craft, whatever!  As long as you saw the inspiration on Pinterest and made the project from it.

Here are some popular links from last week:

Pillow case shirt tutorial by Wayward Girls Crafts

Super cute layered ruffled skirt by Steph at Crafting in the Rain


And Gina over at Acute Designs trades off each week w/ a bloggy friend completing projects from Pinterest (I expect a link every week!), and she created these Dry Erase Boards!

You three can grab a "I've been featured button" to proudly display!!

Now I want to see yours!  Oh and I would love it if you could spread the word.  Parties are more fun with more people, aren't they?  Here are the general giudelines (we won't call them rules) for the party:


1.) Make sure you know where the picture for inspiration is coming from. It is someone's work and you should ask permission to use it in the blog post and give credit where it is due!
2.) Link the post URL, not your blog's.
3.) Add the linky button somewhere in the blog post and in your linky bar.  Parties are more fun with more people!
4.) No link and leaves!  Check out at least two other posts that catch your eye and share some comment love!
5.) I would love if you were following me!  (totally don't have to, but I love new friends!)


10 comments:

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

I am so linking up next week! I already know what I'm going to do!!

Macey said...

This is SUCH a fun meme! :)

Macey said...

Actually, it's not a meme, huh? It's a fun LINKY!

gina said...

I promise to link up every week :)...

Xazmin said...

I LOVE this Linky party! I found you through MiMi at Living in France...and you actually do live in France - I bet she's jealous. Hehe.

I can't wait to try more projects to link!

Nicole said...

note to self. must take photos of the zillion things i've pinned. . . and the few i've done. :)

xoxo

Macey said...

For the record, XAZMIN, you weird-o, how do you even pronounce that name??, I am NOT jealous. There is no real Diet Coke in France. So there.

heheheheeeeeee. ;)

Don't freak out Natalia...we's besties in the blog word, me and X. :)

Nicole @ loveartfaith said...

I've never been on Pinterest but it sounds like loads of fun...I think I'll check it out so I can link up!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing my skirt!

Jill said...

I LOVE this idea for a linky party! Have linked up my copycat project - and I'm off to visit some other links now!
Thanks for hosting!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...