Thursday, October 27, 2011

Liked it, Did it, Pinned #4

Okay, so it's Thursday and we're back for the Pinterest inspired Linky party!!  This week we have an awesome co-host and I am so excited about it!! Cami from All things Lovely and I have teamed up to bring you one big Pinterest party!!  Great idea, right?  We thought so.  You can go show her some love, and if you link up here or there, it all shows up in the same place!  We're making things easier on you.  You're welcome. :)

I can't wait to see what ya'll did!  I made (and thoroughly enjoyed) these...


Mine didn't look a thing like this picture.  As a matter of fact, I may or may not have remembered to add the baking powder.  And baking soda.  But I made sure the cream cheese with powdered sugar filling got in there!!  And they still tasted delicious. {check out Annies-eats.com for lots of great recipes!}

Here are the features from last week:
Braided Headbands from Natalie at NS Pottery

Whiteney from Davenport Developments shared this cute outfit & a yummy pie! Fashion and food? Yes, please!

And lastly, but most certainly not least, is my co-host, Cami from All Things Lovely!  She put together some really cute outfits inspired from Pinterest.

Okay, you're turn!! Whatcha got?

Here are some guidelines ....




1.) Make sure you know where the picture for inspiration is coming from. It is someone's work and you should ask permission to use it in the blog post and give credit where it is due!
2.) Link the post URL, not your blog's.
3.) Add the linky button somewhere in the blog post and in your linky bar.  Parties are more fun with more people!
4.) No link and leaves!  Check out at least two other posts that catch your eye and share some comment love!
5.) I would love if you were following me!  (totally don't have to, but I love new friends!)

Here's the button:



Ma Nouvelle Mode


Now link up!!


Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode




4 comments:

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

I don't have anything pinterest-related to link up today, but thank you for highlighting me!!! :)

Macey said...

I got nothing today! But I have someone who is gonna link up with you. I have to remind her! :)

Stephanie said...

I'm glad your muffins still tasted good! I made muffins a couple of days ago and forgot to add the sugar :/

Sandy a la Mode said...

what a fun linkup! i'll have to join in sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...