Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favorite from September

I saw this challenge over at The Paper Mama and because {like most mothers} I think my kids are the cutest there are, I thought I would enter.  I recently took this picture on our plan ride home to France when we were stopped in Madrid.  There was a play place in the airport.  Genius.

If you want to check out other links, here's the button.  But if you have seen mine and already think he is the cutest, I totally understand.  :) 
The Paper Mama

 Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

He is really cute...like, seriously, ridiculously cute.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

That's so cute!

Grammy Goodwill said...

One question - did you have to get inside to take that picture? (That's what I would have loved to see. hehehe)

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the bright colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...