Monday, August 29, 2011

Inspiration ~ Colors

There are many things that inspire me.  Friends, movies, Pinterest, books.  As I am sure it the the same with most of you.  Well in lieu of my new design, I thought I would do a week of what inspires me.  Today we are starting with colors.  Thank you, Pinterest, for providing all these beautiful images I wouldn't have been able to find on my own.  I love the internet.


As you might have guessed, most things French are inspiring to me.  I think France is a beautiful wonderful country and more specifically that Paris is a magical place.  I thought the French items above were just to die for and I got a lot of the color inspiration for the new design from this.


I loved these colors together.  So I used them.  Yep, you might think they are familiar and they are.  I used them mostly in the new design.  Love it!

This card is to die for. I love green and I think the pink behind it and the little pink pearls are beautiful.

I am so inspired by floral arrangements and more importantly the designers that put them together.  It takes a very creative mind to dream up something beautiful and arrange it together to create a bouquet.  I know I couldn't do it.

I would have to say these colors are some of my favorites.  I love orange and teal together, so beautiful!  In fact, I loved them so much that they were our wedding colors!  The pictures below looks a little bit like what we had, but much much cuter!  Where was Pinterst 4 years ago??

I love theses jars.  As a matter of fact, I have seen some tutorials on how to create beautiful mason jars by using modge podge glue and a little drop of color.  I must try this!

These are my color inspirations for today.  What do you think?  What colors inspire you to create something beautiful?

10 comments:

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

I'm loving the new color scheme and layout here! Beautiful! And those two colors together, the aqua and the salmon, have to be one of my fave combos. Inspiring for a Monday morning ;)

ashley marie wilson said...

beautiful blog! i love it! i read your about me... adorable! everyone jokes that my husband and i will have very mixed kids lol....i'm italian/mexican (that for some reason has freckles) and he's black.

great to find your blog, definitely following now :)

ashley
www.laluceimagery.blogspot.com

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

love that aqua with bits of a muted coral. :) I too get inspired by color.

Christina Dely said...

This is beautiful! Only wish I had met you earlier, so you could have helped styled my Parisian shoot! :) XO

Tracy said...

I love your new blog look! I was looking at my MNs today and realized that you would probably love to know about them. www.mommynecklaces.com (psst they are having a half price sale tonight after 8 p.m., details on their FB page). They definitely inspire me. :)

Macey said...

Such gorgeous pictures. LOVE them. :)

Anonymous said...

Superb combinations! And the new design is amazing. So clean -- love it!

Liesl said...

So, so pretty! Loving this color combination! Lovely blog!

Liesl :)

Tracy said...

I love those soft colors. I once had peach and blue everywhere. I have gotten away from the blue but peach remains in my heart (and life) forever.

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...