Monday, April 18, 2011

Sponsor Opportunities at Ma Nouvelle Mode

Advertising opportunities at Ma Nouvelle Mode!!!


Here is the best part!
Because I am new and just getting into all this, for the rest of April, your ad spot will be FREE!!!!  Yes, you read that right, your spot with be free!!  I have a limited about of space for each section, so it will go by first come first serve.  So e-mail me if you are interested manouvellemode{at}gmail{dot}com.

If you don't have a button these sizes or would like me to make one, I don't mind doing that as well either!  So just hit me up!  But remember, this offer will end shortly, so get in while you can!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you soooo much for the lovely ad space! I will be sure to link up to your blog in a future post!

Jess said...

Is it too late to get in on this for the last bit of April? I have an ad already to go...
Thanks for stopping by by-the-way! Happy to have found you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...