Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Feather Headband

Hello friends!

I have had a bizarre morning.  First of all, customs had my new iPad and I didn't think I was gonna see my pretty little baby for a while.  But then this morning, someone knocked on the door, then rang the doorbell (I'm coming, I'm coming!) and it was our package guy!!!  "J'ai une petite colis pour vous."  OUI, Merci!!  I was so excited.  It is my new iPad.  I can't wait to play with it a bit more and see all the fun things it can do!

The rest of my bizzare morning was spend frustrated on the computer because it was so stinkin' slow and getting nothing done. ugh.  Having a little whiney baby.  Not fun.  But things are looking up, computer hasn't been too bad and I have a craft for you!

I am actually going to link this with Eisy Morgan linky party.  She is having one today for anyone who has recreated one of her looks.  Mine isn't entirely a recreation, but I got the inspiration from her, so I am linking!  Here we go:




I had a headband already and I had the flower thingie.  It was kinda boring and I liked the way Ashley used the flowers.  So I decided to spice mine up a bit.  I took some feathers left over from some earrings I made and hot glued them to the back of my flower.  You could use anything. Ashley actually used felt which is awesome, but I didn't have any.  I got the size I wanted with the headband and hot glued that.  I suppose you could sew it too, but I don't have a sewing machine, so glue gun it is!

Then I added some white feater for some mroe color and depth.  And I glued it to the headband.  How easy is that?? 

What do you think?

In addition to Eisy Morgan's birthday bash linky, I am linking up to my usuals!  And don't forget, I still have my linky open for a few more days!

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your love story is so interesting and I love your header:) I was honored to recieve and now I am honored to give:)
Tiffany
http://ladycrafter14.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-and-award-for-me.html

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

cute! feather headbands are sooooo in right now. your so french and fashionable

Michelle said...

How cute!!! You are so crafty! You should make one of these and have it for a giveaway!!!

Have a good day!

Michelle

PS- I am super jealous of your iPad. I need one so bad!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Really really cute!! Love it :) And have fun with your new iPad, they are awesome!

Tammi & Rachelle said...

CUTE! And I'm so glad you got your iPad!!! Have fun!

Macey said...

Can you blog from your new iPad??? I bet you can...
That is a cute headband!! :)

Brandy J. said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Thanks for sharing this fun project. This headband is super fab and crazy cute!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

AWESOME!
:-)

Laura said...

Felicitations sur ton i-Pad!! Ok that is about all I can muster in French right now :) Love the headband!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous headband!! Perfect for ponies!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

I love the headband! It looks amazing and I totally want to make one now. It's gorgeous!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love this fun headband. I wish I was sassy enough to sport such a fun assessory. But it looks wonderful on you, my friend!!
Thanks for linking up to Terrific Under Ten!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...