Monday, March 28, 2011

Projects in Progress~ Linky party #2!

Thank you so much everyone for linking or commenting on my last linky party!  We had 8 entries and I hope to see it grow!!  Each Monday I am going to feature a few so we can all check them out, meet other bloggers, and maybe help 'em out!   Those who have been featured, go ahead and grab a "I've been featured" button! over there :)  ---------->

Everyone, I would like you to meet Amy from A Case of the Yellows.  Amy, everyone.  Amy has her very own craft room to create to her heart's content!  *cue jealous sigh*  Amy linked up to get opinions on how to make her space the ultimate creative area.  Check it out:

So what do you think, ladies?  Any suggestions on how Amy can create a cute, inspiring room for her crafts??

Then we have Shannon from Little Cleo at Home.  She made a cute footstool and cannot decide how to finish the bottom edges!!  Any suggestions?


So go check out their projects and if you can offer an opinion, please do!  Share the inspiration!!

If you want to see how I used my 'S' from last week, it was in a little prject featured over at At Home with K.  I also will be posting it here this next week for all who missed it!

So what are you working on this week?  Any projects in progress?  Link up and try to read as many of the others as possible, spread the love!  Here are a few 'ground rules'.


1.)  Make sure you are a follower of Ma Nouvelle Mode.  If you already are, awesome!  If not, make sure you drop me a note so I can say hi!
2.)  Link up your blog post, not your blog so we can go directly to the post.
3.)  Make sure you check out at least a few other blogs to see if you can offer any suggestions.  The more the merrier!!
4.)  Grab my "Projects in Progress!" button and post it on your blog, linky page, or sidebar so other can join along!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party again, you are growing fast girl! Good job!

Macey said...

I want my very own craft room!!

Unknown said...

Hi Natalia! I am from Mod Memento and just wanted to thank you for stopping in to my blog to say hello (via LMM)! Your blog is ADORABLE! I just love the branding you've done. Best wishes for much future success!!!
~Bri~
www.ModMemento.com

Amy said...

EEEeeee! Thanks for featuring me :) I got a lot of good suggestions for my craft room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...