Friday, March 23, 2012

Tips for Spring Fashion

Hello, SITS Ladies yet again!  I am once more happy to be here!  Today we are going to talk about fashion for Spring.  Oh, Spring, how I love thee.  And since we've had a ton of snow this winter, (at least for me!) I have been just dreaming of beautiful colors and short skirts and sandals.  Oh, how my feet could use a pair of sandals!

So with these dreams in mind, here is what I am looking forward to this Spring.

Colors!  It's time to bust out the florescents!  That hot pink that didn't seem to work a couple weeks ago, yep.  Put it on!  Want to pair it with orange?  Go for it!  Now is the time that the sun is coming out, the birds are starting to chirp, and you need some color in your life.  Have fun with it, the rainbow is your limit!

Start to show some leg.  This might be a bit scary at first, trust me.  I am whiter than white especially after the long winter months.  And to top it off my black husband and half black kiddos just make me look downright pasty.  But this cannot be remedied without a little exposure to the sun!  If you are still apprehensive about it, try starting out with some sheer nylons to ease into it.

Layers.  If you are anywhere in the world where spring is hesitant to show her beautiful face, start with layers. Layer a baggy t-shirt over a long, fitted tank with a loose fitting sweater over that.  This way, if the weather decides to throw you a changeup, you just slip off that sweater and you're good.  It is also a great way to embrace the new season even if she's being a little shy.  I kinda have a feeling that's what it's gonna look like for me...

Floral.  Spring obviously comes with beautiful flowers.  Why not incorporate them into your wardrobe?  This can also go along with the colors suggestion too!  Bright florals, together and separate!  Either way, it is a fun, feminine way to brighten things up!

I hope these pointers have gotten you a little excited about spring weather that will *hopefully* be at our doorstep soon!  In the meantime, I think it's time for a shopping trip... it's always good to be prepared!


Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

3 comments:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Love the color combos! Yellow and teal? Amazing! Now if only I could wear that outfit and not feel like a goof.. hmm :)

If you get a chance feel free to link this up to my Friday party :)

Macey said...

Dude, I'm so fashionable!
I actually have teal VELOUR pants! Booyah! LOL

Niqueknacks said...

So where can one buy this yellow dress

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...