Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Meet Dearest Lou!

Hello lovely readers of Ma Nouvelle Mode. My name is Cecilia and I blog over at Dearest Lou. I'm so excited to be guest posting over here today and sharing a little bit about my ol' blog. 
Well I'd like to start off by giving you a little bit of a background about me. I've always had  a passion for dressing differently then other girls and having my own style. In high school, some of the jocks use to make little remarks to what I was wearing or asked why I never wore jeans but it never bothered me. One of my dearest friends introduced me to the blogging world and my life changed forever.

I started my blog as a place to share my personal style, mine and my husbands lives as newlyweds, and all things inspirational. At this time my blog focuses on thrifty fashion and that you don't need to buy name brands in order to be fashionable. I buy a good majority of my wardrobe at thrift stores and most of my favorite pieces come from the thrift store. I focus on how to mix and match up to date items with vintage thrifted items. 

Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite outfit posts:


I also blog about this handsome fella, my husband Daryl. We dated for a solid year and on our one year dating anniversary he proposed to me. We got married on December 20, 2011 and it was the best day of our lives. I'm still waiting for our professional wedding pictures and video but this is my favorite picture my photographer has on her site.

So if you are interested in reading about my thrifty personal style, things that inspire me, or about my husband and I, feel free to follow along. I'd love to get to know you. (;

**We've turned comments off so you can go say hi to Cecilia!! Thanks for stopping by!**
And while you're at it, you can find Cecilia on Twitter here and Lookbook.nu here.  Now go show some love!


  Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...