Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WIWW Christmas Clothes

Well, the new year is officially in full swing.  I don't know what makes that official, the fact that Tae started school or that it's already Wednesday...

I thought the perfect outfit to share today would be the beautiful things I got for Christmas.  Since my clothing budget leaves a little to be desired, for holidays and birthdays and anniversaries I usually ask for clothes, jewelry, or accessories.  Or just a budget so I can shop for those things.  Nice strategy, huh?  I thought so.

There is this little street with this beautiful homes close to my house.  I have wanted to take some pictures but hadn't gotten around to it.  Of course when my mom gets here, she gets on a mission to get these pictures.  Perfect opportunity for some outfit pictures!  I got dressed in all of my new Christmas gear and headed out!




My dad was teasing me, 'now look over there, now pose. Okay great.'  And a guy walked by and asked me if I was cold.  Anything for outfit pictures!

The sign is for a mental health clinic... Appropriate?
I decided to go in and see about an appointment...
My husband will be thankful...  I try to be normal, I do.  Sometimes I wonder how hard it must be to be living with someone like me.  Thank goodness he loves me still!

I hope everyone is having a great week, getting back into the swing of things.  I feel like I am still on vacation until after my parents leave, I go to Paris and then my friend leaves.  Phew, it's been a busy month and a half!
Remember this scarf?  Don't forget to enter your photo in the holiday photo contest!!  Winner gets free large ad space, this beautiful scarf, and some French coffee!  If you don't have a blog and still want to enter, use a Flickr account!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Momma Go Round.


Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

18 comments:

Kelly said...

You look fabulous, and those houses are gorgeous. I want to go to France. :)
Happy New Year!

Lisa Leonard said...

love it! you are beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love the homes and that scarf

Alyx said...

That's such a pretty area! And that scarf is so cute!!!

katelupo said...

you are too cute missy! i love your entire outfit!

Nav said...

love your beatuiful outfit :)

Happy new to you and your cute famille :)

xo Nav
http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

GingerPeachT said...

This is officially my fav outfit of yours! And your hair looks fabulous!! :-) so jealous. Lol
When is the photo contest deadline?

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

Love this outfit and the setting is just beautiful! Happy New Year! :)

Love, Vanilla

Macey said...

You're so cute that I just don't like you. ;)

Kasey Lynne said...

Gorgeous outfit girl!!!

How fun to do that with your parents :)

Mindie Hilton said...

God you are stunning. I love a great sweater dress. Happy New Year.

lilmoomoo said...

beautiful.

I am loving that BELT!!

lovelovelove,
moo.

Ania said...

Awesome outfit as usual, and you hair is so pretty. I wish I could get mine to do half the stuff you do with yours. Although you have been inspiring to do more with my hair then my usual ponytail, 2 braids or 2 buns.

g*rated said...

love this! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best dressed". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-chelz
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Chloe Innvaer said...

Gorgeous outfit! You look stunning! That little street is amazing I would LOVE to beautiful little streets and towns in Europe! Ahhh sounds perfect! As for that mental hospital woman get yourself outta there! Your boys and husband need the crazy you ;)

Wendy said...

Love the outfit! (and the street!!...Have I mentioned I'm a little jealous that you live in France? I miss it so much!) PS I have boots almost exactly like those and they are soooo comfortable! :)

Cassidy said...

LOVE this outfit!!

Anonymous said...

WOW. The French sure know how to make a mental health clinic look good! And what a super-awesome Christmas outfit! You look very beautiful & happy. (I am looking forward to Aveline getting old enough to hold a camera, tee hee! Then, watch out blog -- outfit pictures!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...