Monday, November 28, 2011

Sponsor Ma Nouvelle Mode in December!!

I have some pretty exciting things going on this next month and I would love for you to be a part of them.  I have three guest posts going up on one of the biggest blogs out there, which means more traffic for you!!

And in the new year I have some really, super-duper exciting things going on.  Like, really cool.  I am very excited about it.  Here are some of my stats as of now for your review.


28,000 Page Views last month
averaging  1,200 page views a day
Visitors spend an average of 2:10 on my blog, browsin' around
456 followers & 22 subscribers as of 11/28/11
469 twitter followers
143 Facebook Likes
25 followers in Bloglovin

Readership and views are growing daily and I would love to have you along for the ride!  Here are my three size options:

Large ad ~ $25/month
Feature post & or giveaway
Each post and giveaway goes through all avenues mentioned above
Multiple tweets & Facebook posts a month
220x220 sidebar button

Medium ad ~ $17/month
Group post &/or group giveaway
Each post goes through avenues mentioned above
Tweets & Facebook mentions promoting your feature/ post
220x150 sidebar button

Small ad ~ $10/month
Group post mention of your blog/shop
One Tweet & Facebook mention for the month
220x100 sidebar button

I am always open to unique advertising opportunities and new ideas to promote your shop or business.
If you have something you would like me or my boys to review, feel free to contact me about it.  If I feel like it is a good fit for my blog, I will let you know!
I will also be reserving a few spots for an ad swap, but they will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Please feel free to e-mail me at natalia{at}manouvellemode{dot}com with any questions, comments or thoughts!  I always love to hear from you!



Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

4 comments:

Macey said...

Wow. Your daily hits are HUGE.

sadie said...

congrats on such amazing stats. Very impressive.

I love your previous post. I'd wear the pink bow, just gorgeous.

lovely tweeting with you earlier today :O)

sadie x

Sweet (and Sour) Lou Lou said...

You have such an amazing blog so it's no wonder you have such great stats! I might be interested in doing the sponsor thing.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Those are some great stats! You're Totally Awesome! With a capital TA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...