Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Lovin' Photo Contest Deets

Are you ready??  Tomorrow is the big contest!  I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!  I also have one of my own that I am pretty excited about!  I thought I would give you some deets today so that you can be ready to link up in the morning.  Here's the 'rules':

For the pictures:
  • Have the picture represent summer to you.  You have to have taken the picture.  It can be of whatever subject you want, your mom, dad, kids, husband, dog, whatever.  But what embodies summer to you?
  • Link up a post with one picture in the post.  This is how we are going to vote, so it needs to be specific.
  • You can link up to 3 photos, but they have to each be in separate blog posts.  See point above... :)
  • Make sure you have the button in the blog post you linked up.  Use the button code below and paste it in the edit HTML section of your blog post.
For the linking:
  • After you link, check out some of the others that look good to you.  The top 3 links with the most clicks will be the finalists.
  • Don't cheat!  Scouts honor here, kids!  Click if you think the picture looks interesting, don't click your own picture a million times.
  • Feel free to tweet, Facebook, or blog about your link.  Once you link up, you can see the number link you are and send your friends and family to your link.
That's it!  I will feature each link on my Facebook and twitter accounts one time for equal opportunity.  After that, it's all you!  I will reveal the top three finalists next week!  If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me at manouvellemode{at}gmail{dot}com.

I can't wait to see all your pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool idea! I want to play, see ya manana here!

Macey said...

When are you opening the link? I have mine ready to go! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...