Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family Photo Session

I am super excited about today.  Today my family {parents, brothers, sister-in-law, niece, & our family} are taking family portraits.  My husband and I are having a fun time putting together outfits to make sure we all look 'fly'.  That sounds a lot better when he says it...  But anyway, I spent some time looking through some websites to see what kind of pictures I like.  I know I don't want totally posed pictures, but I wasn't really sure what I did want.  So here are some I found and like. 

Love the way this picture is in action, the kid is clearly enjoying himself.  Super cute.
Just love the little, sandy feet.
I love the parents kissing with the kids in front, super cute!
Little studly boys.  I like I have a couple boys who would fit this description!  Except little Eli has a herniated belly button and it sticks out super far.  It basically looks really funny. haha
I have a few boys that might like to do this post too!  Boys love to jump!
I love this picture with the letter K in front.  I might have to go find a really big 'S' tomorrow.  I also think I like the ones where they are sitting down.  I don't really know why, but those are the ones I kept choosing.

So tomorrow my lovely cousin is taking our pictures.  I can't wait.  She is just starting her photography business and we are happy to let her 'practice' on us.  We also don't have any family portraits, barely any pictures for that matter, of just us four.  If you have any suggestions for cute picture styling ideas, I would LOVE to hear them!  Please leave them in the comments, we need ideas!!

I can't wait to be able to share the pictures with you all!

Don't forget about the Summer Lovin' Photo Contest tomorrow!!!  Get those pictures ready!
Picture credits for all the pictures

3 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Can't wait to see your photos. I really like the way family pics are taken now. Even though they're posed, they always look so casual. Much better than lining everyone up in a row like in my day. hehehe Oh, and you always had to squint in the sun.

Zara said...

I love action shots, and I love the idea of the letter. Go find one stat!

I cannot wait to see the pictures!
Did you give her the bag yet? Did she love it?! I'm really thinking of splurging on one. :-)

Macey said...

I really want family portraits like that where you're outside...maybe after another 50 lbs. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...