|Liner and 1 set of fake lashes...|
|Done with the lips!|
-toothbrush or disposable mascara wand
-nude lip liner
-eye shadow blending brush
-translucent loose powder
1) Using a toothbrush or disposable mascara wand and lip balm,
remove any dead skin by gently scrubbing in circular motions.
2) Outline the perimeter with a nude liner to prevent feathering.
3) Apply red lipstick directly from the tube.
4) Using an eyeshadow blending brush and translucent loose powder, powder
your lips to really set the color.
5) Apply a second coat with a lip brush to smooth edges and perfect lines.
|My outfit. Excuse the awkward pose. I was not cut out to be a model.|
|Pucker up baby!|
Then it was party time! I got a night out with the girls, and it was fun! I said to my mom that I was going to go dancing.
"With who?" She said with a concerned look on her face.
"My girlfriends, of course!! No boys allowed, mom, don't worry!"
We must have really loved this song! LOL.
What a great night. I love dancing. Give me some good music and a dance floor and I'm at it! Or just good music. It was a much needed fun night out with my girlfriends.
So what do you think about the red lips? Would you rock it? I think I want a different shade, like a little darker, not so bright. I am not on a mission to find the perfect shade of red lipstick. Suggestions?