Monday, April 11, 2011

Projects in Progress Linky Party #4

Happy Monday Everyone!

I haven't had internet this weekend, so this Linky Party is brought to you by Mc Donald's and their free WIFI!  We had 14 link ups last week, whooo hooo! Thanks ladies for linking along!  I originally intended for this to be a linky where people linked up projects they were working on, but I think it is evolving into projects completed as well, and sharin the process.  And I love it! 

So I have a few features today!  Ashley from Eisy Morgan linked up this super cute hair clip she made in just 5 steps!!  It is so beautiful, and perfect for anyone gearing up for wedding season (seems like that is what the summer is!).  Thanks Ashley!

Then we have Kim from Too Much Time on my Hands who linked up a lamp redo for her sons vintage airplane themed bedroom.  I am always loving new ideas for boys themes, and this one does not disappoint!  Check it out.

I love it!  Thanks Kim!

You guys can grab a featured button!

Okay now for this week.  I have a question for all you wonderfully creative people out there.  I have a necklace that broke recently and I just can't bring myself to throw it away. 

Sorry for the bad picture, but like I said, no internet and I forgot to take a pic before I left.  Anyway, it is beyond repair.  Suggestions anyone?  I want to make something out of it!  I would love to hear all your ideas!

Now on to the party!! 
Here are a few 'ground rules'

1.)  I would love it if you were a follower of Ma Nouvelle Mode.  If you already are, awesome!  If not, make sure you drop me a note so I can say hi!
2.)  Link up your blog post, not your blog so we can go directly to the post.
3.)  Make sure you check out at least a few other blogs and show some comment love.  The more the merrier!!
4.)  Grab my "Projects in Progress!" button and post it on your blog, linky page, or sidebar so other can join along!
 
(I just realized I called the last party Progress in Projects. LOL whoops! You guys got the picture though!)




12 comments:

♥ Miss Tea said...

I absolutely love your blog and cant wait to look around! my first time joining your Projects in Progress Linky Party! I'm going to put the button on my post! nice to meet you Natalia! thanks for following me back!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much Natalia for inviting me over to your linky party! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

no necklace is ever broken beyond repair!! Just buy some extra chain and jump rings and add them in. Totally fixable haha

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thanks for hosting!@

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to your link party. I thought I would link up a fun Easter idea. :) I have also added your button to my blog bash lineup page.

Jennifer said...

What a great necklace!! I think someone else mentioned some jump rings to maybe repair it? It might make a cute belt though!
Thanks for the party!!

Macey said...

So you cant take all the beads off and re-string it onto a different chain??
And our McDonalds charges us to use their wifi. RIP OFF!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Aaah this is so cool I make stuff and I want to link up but need to start blogging about what I make. I will be sure to link up as soon as I blog something I make

Write it in Lipstick

Lesley said...

Well you are just a total doll! I'm a sucker for anything fleur de lis so y'know...you had me right there.

Unknown said...

WOoo look at all your comments! Thanks so much for featuring me!!

MegaMi May said...

I like the necklace, but I love France... :)

LBB said...

Such a beautiful place to live!
Following you from My girlish whims :) Looking forward to reading more!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...