Saturday, April 9, 2011

ABC's of me

Hello everyone!  Sorry for lack of posting yesterday.  Our internet went out in our apartment and then we had a crazy afternoon!  But I am back, here at Mc Donald's (we don't have starbucks, boo!), and I thought I would do the ABC's of me.  I have been seeing it around lately, most recently on Scenic Glory (love her blog!) and I thought I would play along.  And she hosted a linky party too, how fun!  So go link up if you do ABC post.  Ok, here we go...
Age:27
Bed Size: No clue, it French. But as big as they come, my husband is 6'7"
Chore you hate:  DISHES, with a passion. We don't have a dishwasher
Dogs:  Nope, we move too much to have any animals. Someday! 
Essential start of your day:  Food
Favorite Color:  deep purple amoung others
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 6'0" even. Yep, we'are a tall family.
Instruments I play (or have played):gave the piano a shot, didn't work out well
Job Title: Mom
Kids: two little monsters
Live: between France, Simi Valley, CA, and Nassau, Bahamas
Mom's Name: Tammi
Nickname:  Tal, Tally, Talia, Nat (least favorite)
Overnight hospital stays: pregnancies, and maybe once as a kid, can't remember if I was there overnight or not.
Pet Peeve: just plain mean people
Quote from a movie:  'we got no jobs, we got no food, our pets heads are falling off!' Dumb and Dumber. It's the one that came to mind, I have lots!
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: two brothers, one older one younger 
Time you wake up:  7:30 am
Underwear: Yes. thong, preferably Vicki's
Vegetables you dislike: I actually like veggies
What makes you run late: myself. I can't explain it, it just happens.
X-rays you've had done: my ankle in college, my back in high school
Yummy food you make: Everything I make, hello!  But seriously, my lasagna is my favorite. 
Zoo animal:  All of them, except the snakes, I have a serious phobia of snakes.

Well, that's it!  A little about me!  I am linking up at Scenic Glory, maybe I will see you there!  Oh and here is a little sneak peek at something going down next week... Can't wait!!  Make sure you stay tuned!


8 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

You are going to have a great basketball team when your boys are grown, with all that height! Goodness! :) I loved learning more about my blog friend. Have a great weekend! Loved the sneak peak, can't wait to see what it is!

lindsay said...

i love your abc's and my goodness you are a tall family! so i must ask...where have you liked living the best? it's amazing that you have lived in all these places :)hope you have a fab weekend! xo

Nicole said...

Really neat post! I have a fear of snakes too...they are just gross to me! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Chrissy said...

Love your abc's...so much fun reading all of these!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs xxx

Sarah said...

I love your ABC's - it's so interesting to read all of these! And, you live in France! How awesome! Can't wait for the giveaway next week :D

Nav said...

This is such a cute tag...Glad to know you - my bloggy friend a lil bit more. How you doing? Who knew we both hate doing dishes with a passion. and phobic of snakes - me 2. Now that I am writing this, I might do it too on my blog.

Jennifer said...

What a fun post! Eek snakes! No likey either!!!
Your sneak peak has me excited for next week now!

Macey said...

I can't wait for next week!
And I want a big bed like that. I have a king, but I bet yours is bigger because 6 7 is HUGE! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...