Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Warm Weather

I have two wonderful things to share with you.  One, today was like 70 degrees.  It was beautiful!  I am loving it.  I wore a skirt two days in a row and it was awesome.  Sorry for the rest of France for my super white legs, but hey, they like the sun too.  I don't have pictures for todays #3 for my 30x30, I didn't have time, but I might throw it on again tomorrow and make my husband take some pics.  I liked it. I am so proud of myself being all creative and stuff!

Anyway, back to my two lovelies.  The weather as I mentioned.  I put together this outfit for when I can buy something for summer.  What do you think?
I love it.  I don't know if I could pull off the shoes, but what I am finding out is that I need more color in my woredrobe!  So I love the yellow. And the Michael Kors watch, but let's not get carried away...

The second lovely is these:


I found this recipe online, it is from Martha Stewart.  It is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I have ever tried.  And I have tried my fair share.  I am like Monica from Friends.  I want to be the mom with the best chocolate chip cookies!  And I am now!  Thank you Martha! Except now I am going to share it with you and there goes my claim to fame.  Bummer.

2 1/4 C flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter
1/2 sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
chocolate chips.

Have the butter at room temp.  Add the sugars and mix until combined.  Add the salt and vanilla.  Add the eggs one at a time.  Then add the flour with baking soda together.  Then the chocolate chips.  I cut up a dark chocolate bar because they don't have chocolate chips here in France.  Silly, I know. They have chocolate in everything!  Anyway, bake at 375 for 9 minutes or so.  

BEST EVER!  Make them and let me know what you think.  Or if you are like Monica and think you have the best ever recipe, share!  Or don't, I will understand.  {And if you don't know what I am talking about with the Friends reference, were you under a rock??}

I have a super cool idea for a linky party I want to start.  Super Super cool, so make sure you check back!!  And I will have a ton more crafting ideas coming your way in the next week or so because my mom is coming with supplies, YES!  Thanks for the love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...