Thursday, March 29, 2012

Recipes at Ma Nouvelle Mode

Food.  Aahhhh food.  How I love thee and loath thee at the same time.  Since I am a lover of good food and cooking, we like to share yummy recipes here for you all to try and love as well.  Some of them are mine but most, I must admit come from the real professionals in the kitchen.  Like Martha Stewart.  She's the best.

But today I am going to share some of my favorites from our recipe archives, I hope you find one or two you can put to good use!

We gotta start with Strawberry pie.  For one, it's delicious. And two: it's strawberry season!!

Our most popular recipe, however, was our creamy potato soup.  With good reason though!  It's fabulous!  You might not need it any time soon with the weather looking so beautiful, but stock this one away for a cold rainy evening.

These white chocolate raspberry cookies are some of my favorites.  And they're pretty too!

We have quite a few more recipes you can browse through in our recipe archives.  You probably won't find anything that isn't easy, fast, and yummy!

Hope your week is treating you great!  We are still hard at work on our relaunch Monday!! Can't wait! :)

  Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness, that strawberry pie looks amazing! Hope you're doing well, girl! xxx

The Jack Chronicles said...

you had me at the strawberry pie! It's been ages since I've had a fresh pie like that, and strawberry is my favorite!!!

I'm sensing a trip to the strawberry fields here soon :)

Disincentive said...

WHOA! Made me hungry *_*

Macey said...

I pinned your chicken one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...