Saturday, March 19, 2011

The un-openable door

This door is to my next door neighbor's yard.  I don't know why it is there because you can't open it, but isn't it beautiful?  I have been wanting to take pictures of it for a while, but I couldn't ask my 4 year old to take pics standing in the street all in the name of blogging, now could I?  But I could ask my mom!  And she obliged with her awesome camera.
 Oh and I discovered jeggings!  My mom brought two pair, hers of course, but being the awesome daughter that I am, I wore them.  It is a daughter's duty to glom (take over clothes that aren't yours) her mom's cute clothes.  And I do my duty well.  Verdict?  I like 'em.  They kinda fell down a bit which was a tad annoying, but super cute and you don't feel like you are just wearing spandex.
 The boots might not be the best bet here, but hey, I was going for practicality on this one, which I most usually do.

Today I am going to Lyon.  Then up to a chateau in St Albain.  I am not usually this cool, trust me.  I have visitors so I have to act like I do this stuff all the time.  Super chic french girl.  {NOT}

Bonne Journee!

Makeup Tutorial coming next week, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

I love these pictures! What great colors! If you ever want to link up I do a Fashion Friday every week and would love to have you!

Hannah @HannahHandmade said...

love it! :))) www.madebyhannahshands.blogspot.com Im a follower! Come follow me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...