Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brown Cowl on a Warm Day

The weather here in France has been a bit unpredictable.  I woke up to take Tae to school this morning and thought it looked like it would be a bit chilly.  But later the sun came out and it was, in fact, a beautiful day!  The only problem with this?  Well I have been dying to wear my new cowl.  Like dying.  My friend Alysha has the cutest shop called The Sunshine Stitch.  Her stuff is awesome and I want it all.  Right before I left I saw that she posted she had some new cowls up.  I headed over to check it out and BAM!  Fell in love.  And guess what, Alysha made it for me before I left for France so I could just take it with me!!  Love.

I didn't show you here, but it is a hooded cowl.  So when it gets super cold, this baby's keepin' my head warm.
Then the sun came out.  And it got warm.  But I couldn't bare to part with my beautiful cowl.  So I toughed it out.  Yes, I wore this outfit to the game tonight even though there were others in shorts and t-shirts...  I may or may not have been sweating the entire time.  But hey, I looked cute, right?  It was worth it.  And the French already smell, so they couldn't tell if it was me anyway.
The only bummer is that I hope I didn't miss out on warm weather opportunity.  I have a really cute skirt I want to wear!  Better bust it out tomorrow!

I am linking this post to 
pleated poppy


15 comments:

Jenny said...

"The French already smell" He He He. That made me smile. Great outfit!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

girl your style is rocking these days! love it again :)

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

Very cute - love the cowl!

Mimzy Wimzy said...

Love it! I think I need one of those... In black... no purple!!! YES! Purple!! Or... hmmm... I"m so indecisive.

Gina said...

Love it - and the sweater dress + boots - so cute and perfect for fall!

Ana said...

Love the cowl! I went through the same thing yesterday. When I left it was chilly and rainy. The rest of the day was 75*. So I spent the whole day in a cardigan and rain boots. =/

Nav said...

cute outfit girlie! cowl necka are a must for me in cold time.

xo Nav

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

MiMi said...

You look adorable!! And I LOVE LOVE that blue dress sweatery thing you have on!! :)

Andee Eve@ bearing fruit said...

Cuuuuute! I love that cowl.
I know what you mean about the weather. Its the same here...not cold enough yet. boo! I'm ready for sweaters and scarves already!
xo
Andee

Nicole said...

haha! that's awesome. i have totally done that and being silent and sweaty kinda sucks. :)

ya looked adorable though!

xoxo

ps. don't you love that black and brown can now be worn together?! yeeessss!!!

TexaGermaNadian said...

Looks so great on you! Now, on to your last post with your boys :)

oaxacaborn said...

You made me laugh out loud!

Ania said...

the outfit is tres cute, and I love the cowl.

Ashley @ LaLuce said...

it looks great!!! i didn't know it was even called a cowl. LOL. i just would keep decribing the type of scarf, now i know the offical name. thank you. hahaha. love you.

Jamie said...

Gorrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous cowl! Did you know that the word cowl means a monk's hooded garment? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...